In this special 5-part podcast series on the FCPA Compliance Report, I am considering the Airbus international anti-corruption enforcement action from a variety of perspectives from some of the top world’s top compliance practitioners and commentators on compliance. They include, Jay Rosen-Mr. Monitor; Mike Volkov-Editor of Corruption Crime and Compliance; Jonathan Armstrong-partner at Cordery Compliance in London; Cecilia Fellouse-Guenkel-Secretary General, The Circle of Compliance and Tom Fox-the Compliance Evangelist. In today’s Episode 4, Cecilia Fellouse-Guenkel discusses what the Airbus enforcement means for compliance in France, French companies and French compliance practitioners.
- What was the role of French prosecutors in the Airbus anti-corruption enforcement action?
- Why is the Airbus enforcement action so critical to the success of Sapin II?
- What are the three key takeaways for the compliance professional?
- How should the Board of Directors of a French company respond?
- Why is culture the critical question?