Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly (the coolest guy in compliance) and I take a deep dive intothe role of the Chief Risk Officer in overall Enterprise Risk Management. Some of the highlights include:
Some of the highlights include:
- Why is effective ERM is more than simply operationalization of ethics and compliance?
- Why the Board and senior management must take a holistic approach to ERM?
- Why is it even more important for Boards and senior management to have better risk governance?
- How do you define the role of Chief Risk Officer?
- What is the role of internal audit in today’s analytical world of risk management?
- Could or even should the role of the Chief Audit Officer evolve into the role of a Chief Risk Officer?