We have been getting accountability all wrong in the compliance profession. It’s not a set of tasks – it’s a way of thinking and it has to come from the heart as well as the head. On Accountability: The Heart of Compliance Tom Fox and Sam Silverstein dig into what accountability means to the corporate compliance function and business organizations and most significantly, how to make it an integral part of your culture. In this episode we consider the process for building a culture of compliance. Some of the highlights include:
- How to perform an accountability assessment?
- What is a core values evaluation?
- How can you both discover and assess your company’s core values?
- How can you establish core values?
- How can you disseminate your core values throughout your organization?
For more information on Sam Silverstein’s Consulting and Organizational Development, click here.