In this episode Jonathan Armstrong and I consider the implications of GDPR enforcement going forward after Brexit. Recognizing the situation is incredibly fluid, there are nevertheless some areas of risk management that you can begin to prepare for in the event of a deal for an orderly Brexit, a no-deal Brexit or an extension of the deadline Some of the highlights in this episode include:
- What does Brexit mean for GDPR enforcement?
- How will the UK-ICO move forward after Brexit?
- What are the implications of a no-deal Brexit? What can a company do to prepare at this point?
- How will the Irish regulators react to Brexit?
- What will Brexit mean for internal investigations, both in the UK and EU?
- What happens if there is an extension?