Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. We devote our entire episode to the Airbus international corruption enforcement actions. Today, we have a serving of Jonathan Armstrong, Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly and Mike Volkov with a potpourri of topics. Rants and shouts outs follow the commentary for this episode.
- Mike Volkov considers the enforcement action from the trade sanction/ITAR perspective.
- Jonathan Armstrong reviews the SFO’s role in this matter.
- Jay Rosen sets up the background facts under the US Deferred Prosecution Agreement and Criminal Information released by the DOJ and considers the FCPA angle of the case.
- Matt Kelly looks at some policy angles and compares Airbus to recent scandals involving Wells Fargo and Boeing.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.