In this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I visit Justin Muscolino, Head of North American Compliance Training Operations for GRC Solution. Some of the highlights include:
- Why do organizations struggle so much with culture and what impact can compliance training have to improve this?
- What do organizations often get wrong when it comes to training?
- What happens when organizations do not target their training?
- One of the issues that organizations face is measuring the effectiveness of their training benchmarking that their compliance is working. How can a compliance professional consider benchmarking?
- In a blog post on the GRC Solutions website you also look at the training compliance professionals to improve their culture? How can you train compliance officers around this issue?
- Any advice for companies trying to get the right culture in their organizations?
You can find more information on GRC Solutions by checking out their website, here.