Welcome to a special five-part podcast series from the Compliance Podcast Network. In this series I am taking a look at the Hughes Hubbard & Reed 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert. I visit with five firm lawyers involved in the preparation of the report, each of whom is a subject matter expert in an area of the FCPA and anti-corruption. In this Part 4, I visit with Michael DeBernardis, on developments from Multilateral Development Banks in the fight against bribery and corruption over the past year.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the role of Multilateral Development Banks in the fight against bribery and corruption?
- What were the key enforcement actions reported by the World Bank?
- What were changes in whistleblower protection over the past year in France?
- Why are these developments so significant?
- What are some key lessons for the compliance practitioner?
Hughes Hubbard 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert, click here.