I turn the tables on Richard Lummis this week as I interview him on the recent bestseller Super Pumped-the Battle for Uber by Mike Issac. Highlights of this podcast include:
- What were Kalanick’s leader failures?
- How did Trump’s first Muslim ban negatively impact Uber and start Kalanick’s downfall?
- What was the role of the Susan Fowler blog in the downfall of Kalanick
- What was the role of the Board and what were the Board missteps?
- What were the structural issues around stock ownership and how did they negatively impact corporate governance?
- Does Uber have a valid business model going forward?
- What is disruption and why can it be so powerful?