We take a short interlude from our three-part series with Jonathan Armstrong to visit with Steven O’Donnell, the Head of Product Marketing – Legal Operations at Mitratech. We consider the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and how companies can more toward complying with the most robust data privacy law in the US. Some of the highlights in this episode include:
- What is the CCPA?
- How and why does it apply to companies domiciled outside the state of California?
- Is it true that if you’re not already making moves, you’re already behind the curve? What can a company so situated do at this point?
- What is the role of compliance in responding to the CCPA?
- How can CCPA compliance be a business differentiator?
- What processes should a company put in place to comply with the CCPA?
For more information on check out the article “How can improved process drive CCPA compliance” on the CCI website by clicking here.