In this episode I take things in a bit of a different direction as I am interviewed by Sean Freidlin, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Compliance at Hanzo, on a project commissioned by Hanzo which became a part of the Hanzo Q1 2019 Compliance, Risk, and Regulations Research Roundup. Sean explains what the resulting white paper provides and then queries me on some of the deep dives I took into several areas. Some of the highlights from the podcast include:
- What is the Hanzo Q1 2019 Compliance, Risk, and Regulations Research Roundup?
- The approach in writing the Roundup.
- What were key macro highlights from the WEF Global risk Report 2019?
- What were key micro business highlights from the Allianz Business Risk Barometer-Top Business Risks?
- What are some of the key regulatory enforcement priorities going forward into 2019?
- Where has compliance been over the past 18 months and where is it headed going forward?
- Where listeners can go for more information.
To obtain a full copy of the Hanzo Q1 2019 Compliance, Risk, and Regulations Research Roundup, click here.