In this Episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I am joined by Lisa Beth Lentini Walker and Stef Tschida, co-authors of the book Raise Your Game, Not Your Voice. They explain what happens when a compliance professional and communications expert sit down and write a book. Their book presents actionable insights into how to forge relationships across the organization, craft a compelling compliance narrative, and spur your audience to action.
Highlights of this podcast include:
- Their professional backgrounds.
- Why they wrote the book.
- Why storytelling is so critical in compliance.
- How to set up a communications plan for your compliance messaging.
- Why it is necessary to become an organizational scholar.
- Top takeaways from the book by both Lisa Beth and Stef.
- How to use the book.