Welcome to the newest addition to the Compliance Podcast Network, Compliance and Coronavirus. As the Voice of Compliance, I wanted to start a podcast which will help to bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis. In this episode, I am joined by Vin DiCianni, founder and CEO of Affiliated Monitors. We discuss the need for proactive monitorships under the stimulus package and why compliance is even more important during this health crisis.
- Why is this important for the government, from federal to state to cities to municipalities?
- Why is this important for businesses seeking stimulus funding?
- How compliance and ethics will be even more important going forward.
- Why your organization should take a proactive approach now.
- Problem companies and those ethically challenged in the past will continue to do so.
This podcast is sponsored by SAI Global. To learn how you can protect your business operations and workforce during these uncertain times, visit saiglobal.com/risk for free resources, expert guidance, and industry-leading technology.