In the Episode, HughesHubbard partner Bryan Sillaman returns to discuss how a compliance professional can think through setting up an ESG program and clean energy issues. Highlights include:
- What are the 5 Steps to Establishing a Corporate ESG Policy.
- What is the role of corporation compliance in a company ESG policy?
- What is the role of compliance in a clean energy discussion as so critical and how does it relate to a greater ESG discussion?
- What are some of the key compliance risks relevant to the clean and renewables sector?
- Where do you see these issues under the Biden Administration? Is it different in the EU?
Keeping the ‘Clean’ in Clean Energy by Bryan Sillaman
Five Steps for PE Sponsors to Establish ESG Policies at Their Portfolio Companies to Suit the Present Moment by Bryan Sillaman and Alexandra Poe