Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt and Tom go into the weeds to look at issues relevant to the next administration. Some of the issues we consider are:
- What are some of the key appointments to follow?
- Where will FCPA enforcement go?
- Will use of monitors increase?
- How might the tone of SEC initiative and enforcement change under the Biden Administration?
- There has been increased scrutiny by the OCC and Fed on financial institutions compliance program. Will it continue?
- The Trump Administration attacks on Diversity and Inclusion training will end.
See Matt’s blog posts on Radical Compliance– The Biden Administration and Compliance