In this episode of Life with GDPR, Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox consider the multiple data privacy/data protection risks which have arisen under the coronavirus health crisis. Some of the highlights in this episode include:
- How does coronavirus impact GDPR compliance?
- What issues arise with working from home?
- What is consent and why is it so critical now?
- What is the role of a DPIA in this process and why is it so critical?
- Can you monitor employees working from home?
- What about customer communications?
- What are some basic best practices to minimize risk at this point?
- What does this mean for companies and clients going forward?
Cordery Client Alert “Coronavirus and Data Protection”