In this episode, I am joined by Jay Rosen, the Vice President of Business Development and Monitoring Specialist at Affiliated Monitors, Inc. In this episode, we look at cost issues when hiring a monitor and how a company can work to ameliorate them. Some of the highlights from this podcast include:
- What will be the overall scope of the monitorship?
- What will be the frequency of engagement by the monitor?
- What will be the duration of the monitorship?
- What is the experience of the monitor and how does that play into overall costs?
- How you can work through cost control issues by using a robust monitor’s Workplan?
- How selective sampling is a powerful tool and why it can be a cost-saving measure.
For additional reading see Jay Rosen’s article How Much Will a Corporate Monitorship Cost? on Corporate Compliance Insights.
For more information on Affiliated Monitors, Inc. visit their website here.