In this special podcast series, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. Mikhail’s areas of expertise include technology, privacy, cybersecurity, IP and accountability in artificial intelligence; the global anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regimes; media & entertainment; biotech and the life sciences; the public sector and international law. In this episode, we are back from a summer hiatus and wrap up what has been happening on the Wirecard front over the past few weeks.
Some of the highlights include:
· BaFin Unapologetic
· Reporters and Short Sellers – Free to Be, You & Me?
· Political Fallout?
· Another German DAX-listed Company Scandal?
· Impact on EU – Rethinking Germany Frankfurt and Bonn for Financial Services Capitols post-Brexit?
· What is happening within Wirecard now – is the company still going?
· Deutsche is Not Buying
· Has the fullness of the scandal been revealed, or is more coming to light?
· What is, or what was, Project Panther?
· Enron had significant impact on then Big-5; is Wirecard going to impact Big-4 in the same way?