Richard Lummis is on assignment this week so I am pleased to host Alyson Van Hooser, who was recently in Houston. We sat down for a live recording about her recent LinkedIn post, “3 Gen Z Perspectives Leaders Need to Know”.
Highlights of this podcast include:
- Why are you in Houston?
- Why did you write the article?
- How is Gen Z leadership different from Boomer leadership?
- Why do leaders need to learn from stories from their people, not statistics about them?
- How does the style of Gen Z parenting different from that of Gen X (or Boomers) and why is that important to a business leader?
- Why do you advise Gen Z leaders not to roll up their eyes but to roll up their sleeves?
- Why is connecting fast so important to training and communications?
- Why are you so passionate about leadership?
Alyson’s weekly leadership blog HERE.
If your business would benefit from higher-performing leaders, check out more information about the comprehensive leadership development training Alyson does training, HERE.
If you want to reach out to Alyson directly, email email@example.com.
P.S. Share and tag Alyson on social — @AlysonVanHooser