Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. As with many of you, we are overwhelmed with COVID-19 information. Matt and I want to bring some clarity, if not sanity to the conversation. To that end, in this episode we take a deep dive into the need to integrate public health measures into our private enterprise operations, now and for the foreseeable future.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is some of the positive news coming out of China?
- How did China’s lockdown help slow the virus?
- Why do we need to use the time to integrate public health measures into private sector operations?
- What are some of these public health measures?
- Why are isolation and quarantine key?
- If we get it under control, how do we prevent another outbreak?
- What are some practical starting points for businesses to think through at this time?
- What should businesses be thinking about 30, 60, 90 days out?
Matt Kelly blog post, The Downslope Risks of COVID-19