Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a quartet of Tom Fox, Jonathan Marks, Jonathan Armstrong and Jay Rosen for a deep dive into plethora of topics related to Confirmation Hearings. We end with a veritable mélange of rants and shouts outs.
- Jonathan Armstrong bring Scotland to Everything Compliance through the imbroglio the Scottish National Party finds itself in regarding current SNP First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and former SNP First Minister Alex Salmon. Armstrong rants about the EU’s waffling on the AstraZeneca vaccine has potentially cost thousands of lives.
- Jonathan Marks how continuous auditing can lead to continuous monitoring and continuous improvement. Marks rants about MLB’s decision to do away with affiliations with many minor league teams thereby consigning them to the dustbin of baseball history.
- Jay Rosen talks about the ECI 2021 GBES and how retaliation against whistleblowers has skyrocketed. Rosen shouts rants about Captain Jay Baker, spokesperson for the Cherokee County Police Department who said that the Atlanta mass shooting suspect was having a “bad day.”
- Tom Fox sits in this week to discuss how the Alamo can inform a compliance regime. He has an epic rant about the sorry state of Texas politicians who have publicly announced they will protect Wall Street profits earned during the failure of Texas power grid and not make any substantive reforms to the state’s power system.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader – Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Voice of Compliance. He can be reached at email@example.com. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.