Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a quartet of Matt Kelly, Jonathan Marks, Jonathan Armstrong and Jay Rosen for a deep dive into plethora of compliance topics. We end with a veritable mélange of rants and shouts outs.
- Jonathan ArmstrongJonathan Armstrong reflects on the SFO’s 0-11 record in trying individuals, after corp DPAs have been signed. Armstrong delivers a shout out to the BBC for their podcast series Lazarus Heist.
- Jonathan Marks talks about the intersection of governance, fraud and corporate culture. Marks has his most epic rant ever, directed at Bob Baffert who claims he has no idea how his Kentucky Derby winning horse was drugged.
- Jay Rosen reviews a recent AMI, Integrity Through Compliance podcast on healthcare issues in 2021. Rosen shouts out to the GOAT Tom Brady and his return to New England in the 4th game of the 2021 NFL season.
- Matt Kelly discusses the recent Biden Administration Executive Order on Cybersecurity. Kelly shouts out to Moderna for its covid vaccine.
- Tom Fox shouts out to the 10,000 New York Yankee fans who so voraciously berated the Houston Astros as cheaters during a recent trip to Yankee Stadium that it hurt the feelings of those same cheaters.
Matt Kelly blog post on Radical Compliance, Parsing Biden’s Cybersecurity Order
See Cordery Compliance Client Alert, SFO Loses another case
Jonathan Marks blog post on Board and Fraud, Governance, Fraud, and Corporate Culture: Sorting Through a Complicated Relationship
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader – Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at email@example.com
The host and producer, ranter (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Voice of Compliance. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.