Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. This episode is the conclusion of a special two-part episode. Today, in Episode 43 Jonathan Armstrong and Matt Kelly weigh in on issues that are on their collective minds. Last week, in Episode 42 Mike Volkov and Jay Rosen sounded off. Shout outs (and no rants) followed Part 1 in Episode 42.
- This week, Jonathan Armstrong discusses the UK Serious Fraud Office’s conclusion of its this week, Matt Kelly considers the continued taunting tweets from Elon Musk, the SEC’s request for a federal court to hold Musk in contempt from his prior SEC settlement over the ‘funding secured’ tweet and what all this may mean for the SEC going forward.
- This week, Matt Kelly considers the continued taunting tweets from Elon Musk, the SEC’s request for a federal court to hold Musk in contempt from his prior SEC settlement over the ‘funding secured’ tweet and what all this may mean for the SEC going forward.
- Last week Mike Volkov used the Cohen testimony to the House Oversight Committee to explain the process of Congressional oversight, including how a company or witness is called to testify, the testimony preparation process and the testimony process.
- Last week, Jay Rosen talked about the DOJ focus on new industries for FCPA investigations including Major League Baseball teams and universities and colleges.
The members of the Everything Compliance panelist are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong– Rounding out the panel is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.
For additional reading see: Cordery Compliance client alert Rolls Royce Case Sends a Strong Signal