In this episode I visit with podcast favorite Erica Salmon Byrne, the EVP and Executive Director of Business Ethics Leadership Alliance at Ethisphere on its 2019 World’s Most Ethical company awards. The companies will be honored at the upcoming Some of the highlights of the podcast include:
- This year’s numbers include 128 companies honored. They were located in 21 countries and in 50 different industries;
- Ethisphere now has 13 years of data, what does it show?
- What is the ‘ethics premium’?
- What are some of the characteristics of WME award winning companies?
- What are the business benefits of transparency and open communications?
- How does diversity benefit a corporation?
- What can the compliance practitioner learn from these leading companies?
LinkedIn Profile for Erica Salmon Byrne.
Byrne article: The Ethics Premium: Performance Founded in Purpose
For agenda and registration information on the 2019 Global Ethics Summit, click here.
For information on the Dinner honoring the 2019 World’s Most Ethical companies, click here.