In this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I visit with Brandon Daniels, who is the President of Global Technology Markets for Exiger. Daniels is regulatory expert and technology practitioner, bringing more than 15 years in senior management across the financial services, life sciences and energy sectors. He has a reputation for technological innovation in regulatory investigations and compliance management. Some of the highlights include
- Daniels’ professional background, how he got to Exiger and his current role at the company.
- Some of the key technological innovations Daniels has recently seen in the way in which investigations are being handled?
- We discuss how can Exiger’s technological solutions help a CCO get their arms around the unstructured data which is available to them inside their organization?
- How can technology be used to create predictive models to rank offshore companies for potential tax and corruption risk?
- How can a technological solution can be used to help perform a compliance risk assessment?
- How do Exiger technological solutions assist compliance professionals to improve their corporate culture?