Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network to explore these issues. Today’s episode is about creative ways to improve accessibility of your compliance program. Our guest is Garin Bergman, is the former CCO at IDEX Corp. He is the founder of the PalmTree Compliance Application which is “Compliance in the Palm of Your Hand”.
Some of the highlights include:
- Bergman’s journey from CCO to product innovator.
- How can you improve accessibility of compliance training?
- How can you get training to offline employee populations?
- How can you improve response rates to training?
- Why is it important to deliver training not only in a convenient mechanism but also where employees want to receive it?
- How can compliance communications be proactive?
- What the difference is between an App and being mobile friendly?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.