Welcome to a special five-part podcast series from the Compliance Podcast Network. In this series I am taking a look at the Hughes Hubbard & Reed 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert. I visit with five firm lawyers involved in the preparation of the report, each of whom is a subject matter expert in an area of the FCPA and anti-corruption. In this Part 1, I visit with Kevin Abikoff, co-Executive Editor of the Alert for an overview of the 2019 Alert.
Some of the highlights include:
- When did the Alert come into existence?
- How has it changed over time?
- Why does each edition begin with lyrics from a recording artist we lost over the past?
- What is the significance of this year’s tribute to Steve Cash and If You Want to Get to Heaven?
- Why is this year-end alert different than other law firm publications of a similar nature?
Hughes Hubbard 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert, click here.