Welcome to the one of the newest additions to the Compliance Podcast Network, Compliance and Coronavirus. In this episode, I am joined by Kevin Foster, founder of Business Ethics Advisors. Foster discusses how he lost his ethical way and eventually went to prison over some real estate transactions. In prison he vowed to help educate the white-collar professional on how to avoid stepping over the ethical line by teaching values based ethics and how to know when to walk away.
- What led to your ethical crisis and eventually prison?
- What led you to found BEA?
- What is the Ethics Toolkit of BEA?
- Why is ethical leadership even more important in the Covid-19 world?
- Why do you say that for a white-collar professional, what you don’t know can hurt you?
Kevin Foster on LinkedIn