In this episode, Valerie Charles and Tom Fox visit with Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer at Convercent. They take a dive into the use of data and data analytics in a compliance program. Philip has a mathematics academic background and we discuss how that has helped him see the use of data in a different way in his professional career. Highlights include:
- Professional and academic background of Winterburn.
- How does his academic background help inform how you look at compliance solutions?
- Why he has been one of the most consistent advocates of bring data and more importantly data analytics into the compliance process?
- How do the 2 concepts of behavioral psy and data tie together?
- What led you to co-found Convercent?
- What makes the Convercent approach different?
- How have you worked with clients to take their inputs to continually improve your products?
- How data can be used in a variety of ways by the compliance professional.
- How, if any has the Coronavirus health crisis over this year changed your approach?
- What do companies need to be thinking about into 2025 and beyond using data in compliance programs?
Philip Winterburn LinkedIn Profile