In this podcast series, recovering screenwriter (and Mr. Monitor) Jay Rosen and Tom (the Compliance Evangelist) indulge in passion for the movies by looking at them through the lens of compliance. Jay is a contemporary movie fan and I am more of a classic movie maven so we present a well-rounded view of the movie fandom. If you want to indulge in your love for the movies with two guys who are passionate about Hollywood and get some ideas for your compliance program, this is the podcast series for you.For this offering, we consider the recently released Spider-Man: Far From Home.
Some of the highlights include:
- What drove the storyline?
- Is teen angst always around?
- How does this movie fit into the MCU?
- How Marvel’s business strategy changed.
- What are some of the leadership lessons?
- What are some of the compliance lessons?
- Jay gives the Inside Hollywood story of the production.
- Jay gives the movie an overflowing bucket of popcorn as a summer movie treat. Tom tepidly gives the movie 3/4 bucket of stale popcorn.