Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly and I go into the weeds about the recent DOJ announcement of the Procurement Collusion Strike Force (PCSF). Some of the highlights include.
Some of the highlights include:
- Why was the PCSF created?
- What will it focus on?
- Why does the funding (or lack thereof) matter?
- What do the twin DOJ announcements of the PCFS portend?
- Why are analytics more critical for compliance going forward?
- What are procurement red flags?
- What does all this mean for compliance professionals going forward?
Matt’s blog post, Brace for Procurement Compliance, on Radical Compliance.
DOJ Press Release on PCSF