In this Episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I am joined by Quyen Truong, partner at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan. During her career in government, she worked at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. She joins me to talk about the CFPB under the Biden Administration. Highlights of this podcast include:
- What is the CFPB? What does it regulate?
- What is the likely impact of Rohit Chopra to head the CFPB?
- What will he need to do to rebuild the morale of the CFPB?
- What do you see as the direction by the CFPB in regulation and enforcement?
- Any new policy initiatives or directives?
- What is the interaction between the CFPB and the states? How might that change under the Biden Administration?