Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. This week Matt and Tom take a deep dive into the recent announcement by the SEC that it would start paying more attention to companies’ climate change disclosures. Some of the issues we consider are:
- What did acting Chairman Allison Herren Lee announce?
- A review of the 2010 Climate Guidance
- What changes might be in the offing?
- What will the SEC process be going forward?
- What frameworks might the SEC use as a guide?
- What does this mean for the compliance function?
- What are the compliance lessons?
Matt’s blog post on Radical Compliance: