Richard Lummis is on assignment this week so I am pleased to host Thomas Gelmi. Gelmi is a world-renowned executive coach and leadership trainer. In this episode, he explains why he is so passionate about leadership and executive coaching. Highlights include:
- What is the difference between executive coaching and executive sparring?
- Why do you maintain that leadership in the 2020s requires a stable personality, someone who knows their own strengths and limitations and who deals with these in an authentic, relaxed and open way?
- How do you coach leadership development?
- What Cabin Crew can teach you about Leadership, Teamwork and Customer Contact?
- Why did you write this book?
- Who is its target audience?
- Why use the analogy of the cabin crew to teach leadership?
- Favorite real-life story from the book?
- How has the Coronavirus health crisis over this year changed your approach to leadership?
- What do companies and individuals need to be thinking about regarding leadership into 2025 and beyond?
To find out more about Thomas Gelmi, check out his website by clicking here.
Check out his LinkedIn profile here.
For a copy of his book, go to What Cabin Crew can teach you about Leadership, Teamwork and Customer Contact