Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt and Tom go into the weeds to look at the turbulence brought to the compliance profession and compliance job market. Some of the issues we consider are:
- How Working From Home has brought a material change to the practice of compliance.
- How to follow the money in the age of Coronavirus?
- Has the pandemic made compliance more relevant?
- Why is there such turbulence in the compliance job market?
- How has the pandemic transformed one traditional risk into something that manifests quite differently.?
- How is the compliance profession evolving?
See Matt’s blog posts on Radical Compliance– Compliance and Career Turbulence