In the Episode, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. Mikhail’s areas of expertise include technology, privacy, cybersecurity, IP and accountability in artificial intelligence; the global anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regimes; media & entertainment; biotech and the life sciences; the public sector and international law. She is accustomed to working on extremely sensitive and high-profile matters, both nationally and internationally. In this episode, we explore shell companies in our On the Beach episode.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- What is the Bundestag investigating? Are they doing anything?
- Were 250 Wirecard employees assigned to the money-laundering team?
- Is a Bundestag inquiry in the works by the EU?
- KPMG enters the story.
- Shell Companies Shell Companies Shell Companies
- Why it might be time for a walk on the beach (and to read On The Beach)