In this five-part series, Mike Volkov and Tom Fox consider COVID-19 from a variety of angles and perspectives; from the Board of Directors, the CCO, the ethical company, new laws and regulations, crisis management and leadership. In this third episode, we consider some of the various laws and regulations impacted by the coronavirus health crisis. Highlights from the podcast include:
- What new or special challenges are there in the Supply Chain during the COVID-19 crisis?
- What are changes in employment laws that impact corporations during the coronavirus health crisis? What are some of the employee risks faced during this crisis?
- What are some of the challenges around data privacy/data protection?
- What is the Bank Secrecy Act and how does it come into play during COVID-19?
- How can a corporate monitor help during this crisis?
- Why compliance must NEVER sleep during the coronavirus crisis.